FAQ and UTILITIES
- How many places are available for each session and how are they filled?
- How do I know I have correctly completed the enrolment procedure? Will I receive a confirmation e-mail?
- Can I have my money back if I decide to retire before or during the course?
- Should I miss a class, can I attend another session?
- Once I have applied for a session, can I move to another session?
- How do I get to the campus with public transport?
- Are there parking lots near the campus?
There are a limited number of places and they are filled in a simple chronological order: you are officially enrolled when, after selecting a session, you pay the application fee by credit card. PLEASE NOTICE: if you book a place but fail to pay within 15 minutes, it becomes available again for other users.
Every candidate will receive an e-mail confirming enrolment. The message will include some information you need to have for the first day of class.
The application fee is non-refundable.
No, you are not allowed to.
You can make changes (choose a different session) only within the terms given for the session you are enrolled in. No changes to a later session will be allowed beyond that term, and the application fee will not be refunded.
Directions to the UC Rome campus:
From Fiumicino Airport, take train line FL1 to “Fara Sabina/ Poggio Mirteto/ Orte” for 7 stops. Get off at “Roma Roma Trastevere”, take line FL3 to “Viterbo” and get off at “Gemelli”.
From Roma Termini railway station take Underground, Line A, to “Battistini” and get off at “Valle Aurelia”, then take line FL3 to “Viterbo” and get off at “Gemelli”.
Line A, to “Battistini” then:
if you get off at “Valle Aurelia”, you must take line FL3 to “Viterbo” and get off at “Gemelli”
if you get off at “Battistini”, you must take bus 980 to stop Pineta Sacchetti (Acqua Paola)
If you come from the South (Naples), take the Grande Raccordo Anulare to Aurelia/Fiumicino and take either:
Exit 1 Via Aurelia (to Piazza Irnerio – Via della Pineta Sacchetti)
Exit 2 Via Boccea (to Via di Torrevecchia – Via della Pineta Sacchetti)
If you come from the North (Florence), take the Grande Raccordo Anulare to Cassia and take Exit 3 – Via Trionfale/Roma Centro (to Via Trionfale – Via della Pineta Sacchetti).
→ CAR SHARING
You can reach the Policlinico Gemelli hospital using a Car2Go/ShareNow. There you’ll find free dedicated parking spots. Download the parking spots map.
In the campus there are both free and paying parking spots. The surrounding area is also available for visitors’ cars, as there are hourly pay parking spaces. On-campus parking lots are open:
- Largo A. Gemelli, 8: 24/7;
- Via Trionfale: Monday-Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. – Saturday from 5:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Sunday and public holidays: closed
- Largo F. Vito, 1: Monday-Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. – Saturday from 5:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Sunday and public holidays: closed (open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.)
A free on-campus bus service is also available from 7:40 a.m. to 5:35 p.m. from Monday to Friday. All the bus stops are indicated by signs. Buses depart every 30 minutes.
You should be there 30 minutes before class starts, around 9.30 a.m., on the first day, and at 8.30 a.m. on the other days.
Please go to “Polo Universitario Giovanni XXIII”, where you will find an Info point providing you with all the details to reach your classroom.
All you need is your ID (with photo). All the material for the class will be provided by the University.
You’ll receive lunch vouchers which will allow you to eat at the University cafeteria.
There are no obligations, so if you need to leave the premises, you can on your own responsibility.
The two admission tests contain roughly the same subjects (logic, scientific subjects and general knowledge). If your English is good enough to attend an intensive course entirely in English, you can register for the course even if you are mainly interested in the admission test in Italian.
You can write an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com